BauWerke implements a design-driven planning process to cover a building's lifecycle and to benefit a building's public perception.
The architectural office defines the design driven process as the skilled realization of a project's idea, where success is only possible when all relevant aspects are considered and resolved.
BauWerke applies their core competency in architectural and engineering services to a wide range of tasks:
- Design, Planning , Tendering Process, Site Supervision
- Technical Due Diligence
- Urban Planning
- Architectural and Engineering Services
- Technical Outfitting Services
- Structural Planning and Special Construction
- Project Organization and Process Control
- Planning Coordination and Quality Assurance
- Schedule Reliability and Cost Certainty